The mobile platform is a powerful referral and engagement platform. When someone forwards your content on to a contact using their mobile device, it is perceived as a personal referral and endorsement of both the content and of you as the content provider.
With this in mind, the top 10 commercial reasons for mobilizing your consultancy (content/IP) are:
- It helps bring in clients. Mobile content offerings have far greater reach and capture potential than all other digital marketing mechanisms
- Turning your content/IP into mobile content offerings; structuring them into courses; then placing them online, helps to reduce the time you spend delivering repetitive material (because you and your clients can access it when and where ever you like)
- Providing opportunities to interact with your content/IP while on the move, enhances your engagement with your key clients
- Valuable content like this attracts traffic which raises your online profile
- People pay for content on their phones, so your mobile content offerings are a potential stream of passive income
- The process of mobilizing your consultancy helps you to recognize, test and package your IP for delivery to a global niche audience
- Engagement with your mobile content offerings can be monitored, giving you an invaluable, dynamic source of information about customer activity which you can use to continually monitor and improve your content and your consulting services
- Building mobile content offerings and delivering them from your own website is a low cost and investment approach—you build and release modules as required (as you can afford to)
- It’s low risk—you can stop any time you like. Which gives you total control over your content and allows you to grow as fast and as big as you like, and
- It’s very flexible—you can reuse modules and arrange them into different packages, which increases the Return on Investment (ROI) for any given module.
For related articles see: